• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Us & Un Peacekeepers Did Nothing As Us Aid Workers Were Raped, Beaten, Shot Right Next To Them.

Keith

Very Addicted
Well everyone seems to be getting cosy with the UN & their idea of a New World Order, yet we see this: US & UN Peacekeepers Did Nothing as US Aid Workers were Raped, Beaten, Shot Right Next to Them
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/us-un-peacekeeping-raped-gunpoint/#TAg6f0ZBJIzpsQCd.99
report: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report.
These were Chinese UN troops, but there were American troops there too & they did nothing to protect these people. What the hell is all that about?

Not sure Keith but it's definitely wrong a couldn't stand ad do nothing even if that was my orders

if someone is in the army they do as their told, if someone shouts "fire" then they fire, anyone remember "bloody Sunday"??

Orders or no orders no one should stand back and watch evil like that and do nothing about it especially when they have been trained to stop people. A few night in the jail for disobedience would be fine and a would be satisfied with the knowledge a done something

that's a moral decision, i'm not sure I would disobey orders, people have been shot for less.

not afraid to be reprimanded for my actions if my actions was stoping things like that ....humanity befor order

you can keep "humanity", i'm sick of what one human can inflict on another member of its own species.

There are some horrible people out there but ther are good people as well

the problem is trying to differentiate between the 2, sometimes the lines are very blurred.:D

So, yes the problem lies with command. If they had specific orders not to intervene, what does this say for the governments involved, China & the USA, or was this a United Nations order? In which case it is just as bad if not worse! How can we trust a nation that allows this? How could we possibly trust the UN to watch our backs?
Keith.

i've been watching my back, and my mates backs, for the last 36 years.
come SHTF your on your own.

Am not on my own if the shtf and a prefer it that way...but each to there own

no I meant, don't expect any help from outside, be it government or a NGO.
we in the south west know we are on our own in the event of a major emergency, that is a known fact that has been known in the region for decades.

Understand you now and a agree there will. E no help from the government

the only reasons a government exists is to tax you and control you, that is their sole function.
they aren't there to help you or save you in an emergency.
that's the problem, trying to get that fact over to non preppers, they still think "the government will save us, that's why we pay taxes, innit?" wrong.

We pay tax to build roads and nhs and uther stuff but a do agree they won't help us when the shtf. There are many people out there (non prepers) and alike that know this people can't do anything about it but as most humanitarians know the government gets it wrong most of the time but in this day and age there would be a massive collapse in society if there was no one in charge

i suppose all that is true, but I do believe governments will be the cause of a societal collapse at some point.

Back