• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Vaping.....need a change.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Been vaping for a few years now......tried all kinds of Mods and liquids......most are easy to use and offer plenty of flavour choice.
I am using mine like a Childs dummy at the moment :rofl: ..........need a change.

Had a look around and decided on one of these to try out in place of the vape.
Should be here today.....looking forward to trying it out :)

There is another similar offering I have my eye on called a "MOK"........cant seem to find a U.K. supplier so far.......will keep digging.

Any other vape users tried the iquos units?.......your thoughts?........iqos duo 3

My psychology friends tell me it's "infantile sexuality". Similar to sucking your thumb. Might be cheaper?🤭😂

There could be something in that Dick 🤭........num num num num

Fc Barcelona Cf GIF

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1 MB · Views: 16
Well the device turned up and after a look through the instructions.....I gave it a go.
On a personal note very happy with the results.
A good hit and after taste.
As they quote you get 14 drags from one Heet stick.....or lasts for 6 minutes.
I have cleaned and put the vapes away.

Well the device turned up and after a look through the instructions.....I gave it a go.
On a personal note very happy with the results.
A good hit and after taste.
As they quote you get 14 drags from one Heet stick.....or lasts for 6 minutes.
I have cleaned and put the vapes away.
14 puffs :eek: shit id cane that in 2hrs :cool:

Ponder over the vap to help give the fags up however I really don’t want to swap a habit for another so I’m struggling through giving up the fags😂

Looks good tho bill , glad your happy with it mate 👍🏻

Ponder over the vap to help give the fags up however I really don’t want to swap a habit for another so I’m struggling through giving up the fags😂

Looks good tho bill , glad your happy with it mate 👍🏻
Stay strong and good luck, it’s coming up to 24 years since I packed in and I only wish I’d done it sooner or never started in the first place. Its possible if you get your mind strait.

Back