• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Vegetable growing calendar.

What about planting some garlic bulbs joe I got some organic ones today, shall I cook em or plant them :rofl: if planting shall they go Straight into tubs outdoors or in pots indoors? If it's indoors can they be moved out the pots to be replanted into tubs outside later?
Indoors Lee, I can get away with outdoors because I'm using raised beds which I don't fill to the top so I can cover them with plastic sheet

I've never done the before so think I will stick with indoors :D

next up will be leaks straight seeding out in march

Never heard of it till you mentioned it, I will do summer lettuce that never fails, I would like to do pat choi that's if it can be grown here. . . Google it now ;)

Yep pat choi can be done :rofl: will go nice in my duck noodle soup with a few glasses Sake ;)

Never heard of it till you mentioned it, I will do summer lettuce that never fails, I would like to do pat choi that's if it can be grown here. . . Google it now ;)
Its a gnarly lumpy rood veg Lee which forms above the ground like a swede and tastes like celery. Fantastic in soups and stews

Ah that rings a bell I have eaten it. Is it used in Asian foods

I think I got some once from Chinese cash and carry (seewoo)

Talking of seewoo I'm out of sake. . . . .

I know it's disgusting, I ran out last Sunday lol

I know, I go there Saturday's :rofl:

Not sure I got time tomorrow though :mad:

Its very late in the season but ive been offered a plot over the local allotment just a couple of miles from my house.
Going to check it out after work, if I take it on I'll post up a thread as I'll need some rapid planning if Im going to make any use of it this year.
Off the top of my head I can only think of beetroot and radish!
Fingers crossed!
The Eccleshall allotment societys a VIP business!

Back