• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Wanted, 4x4 DD Tarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmandoo

Very Talkative
Hi Folks
Anyone got a DD tarp, the large one (4 x 4 m) they don't use? Preferably a brown one?
Got an idea for a setup but can't justify buying a new one just to try it - happy to pay a reasonable price or maybe a swap for something?
Cheers
Phil

Sorry can't help Phil, quite fancy one myself but that's par for the course, lots of 'shiny shiny' out there. Hope you get one mate.

It's a funny old world, I was just thinking how much I'd like a large tarp to play with...either coyote or multicam...seems we're all after the same thing.
I wonder if there are any bulk discounts available anywhere?

I have one somewhere but I've no idea where it went, I'll just say this, they're a pain in the backside to try and pack up alone if it's wet, windy, or both, if I find it I'll shout out.

Been watching youtube vids and saw something that caught my eye to try. I have a 3x3 which I've been very happy with (actually, got two of them! ) and imagine a 4x4 must be huge.
Bop, if you do find it drop me a line, cheers!
Ystranc - I know there was a group buy un UKBC, maybe we could get something running?
Cheers
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back