• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Warm Waterproof Trousers

Oh no, now I have a new thing to spend money on! My air weapon licence just arrived! :thumbsup:
Just paid for rifle and scope. Now need to pay the club membership and insurance, shooting mat, more pellets, ermmmmmm :)

Oh no, now I have a new thing to spend money on! My air weapon licence just arrived! :thumbsup:
Just paid for rifle and scope. Now need to pay the club membership and insurance, shooting mat, more pellets, ermmmmmm :)

Congrats Paul :thumbsup:

the main reason for buying the thermal suit is i plan to spend a day or two on the mountain in Glen coe ....will be taking a ride on the ski lift to the top of the mountain and spending a good few hrs taking photo,s and getting kneef to make a brew :) ... it will also come in handy with the winter shooting with a hydrostatic head of 8000 it should keep me toasty and dry

the main reason for buying the thermal suit is i plan to spend a day or two on the mountain in Glen coe ....will be taking a ride on the ski lift to the top of the mountain and spending a good few hrs taking photo,s and getting kneef to make a brew :) ... it will also come in handy with the winter shooting with a hydrostatic head of 8000 it should keep me toasty and dry
I can lend you a pair of skis!

Back