• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Watch out CH

I couldn't possibly comment, since I've been busy cooking. Now that we've polished off the roast haunch of wolf with redcurrant sauce, and very nice it was too, I'll look into it. :alert:

Dont run down wolves,they have more brains than any human and are not an aggressive animal unless threatened.
Yes I do know the facts as I spent some time working with them in the Czech Republic and regret not staying there.
If you want to start this kill everything attitude start with some of the local yobs.

@Manthing was joking. :rolleyes:

They recently reintroduced wolves and brown bear into the Pyrénées, about an hour south of here. Of course some of the farmers were up in arms about it, but the critters seem to have settled in without too much livestock going missing.

The wolves in the Pyreneese are the nice european wolves and the shepherds protected their flocks with a pair of Mountain Dogs,being a preditor a wolf is frightened of being injured,hence no food.I stayed with a shepherd their in the 1970s to study the behaviour of the local wolves,that was near the Col de Somport.Had a great time if you like deep snow.

You
I couldn't possibly comment, since I've been busy cooking. Now that we've polished off the roast haunch of wolf with redcurrant sauce, and very nice it was too, I'll look into it. :alert:
You would probably be at the bottom of the wolves diet,they are very fussy eaters,I did hear that if you eat wolf meat you becaome a warewolf SO NOW WE ALL KNOW :rolleyes:

You're safe for a few weeks. 😉
its not Manthing's or Coypu's time of the month, you know when it is as the handbags start flying and the ban botton gets used.

now i have lit the blue touch paper i will retreat to a safe distance (a very sucure bunker):whistle:

Back