• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Waxed cotton on the roll

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
We have some heavyweight British made waxed cotton similar to the vintage Barbour/belstaff jackets. Green, brown and blue…I’m not sure how much we have but if you have a project in mind and know how much you’ll need let me know and I’ll give you a price. All 60”+ wide (some wider than others)

Last edited:
Damn, I just bought some from fleabay. Probably not as heavy duty as your stuff though. It was just for a sit (slouch) mat.

It’s 60” or 61” wide depending on which colour. That would give you 1.5meters with seams so you would get multiples of 1.5 x whatever length you bought. Available in navy blue, green or a kind of russet brown.
edited; I converted from imperial wrong but I will double check the width of the fabric and let you know for sure.

Last edited:
It’s 60” or 61” wide depending on which colour. That would give you 1.5 meters with seams so you would get multiples of 1.5 x whatever length you bought. Available in navy blue, green or a kind of russet brown.
15m of either the brown or green?

Back