• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

We Need You!

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Hi folks,
As you know I have taken up the position of content manager for the forum. I am looking for members to test and review kit sent to us.
To become a reviewer you must meet the following criteria:
#You must be a donating member
#You must have a minimum of 100 posts
#You must be willing to test kit and write a minimum 50 word review with photos and if possible a video
# You must give phone numbers, full name and address ( only forum staff will have access to your information )
# You agree and understand that all kit sent for review is property of the forum and is to be treated as such

If youare interested and think you can participate, please reply via PM to @Woodlander

Cheers
Woody ☺

Guys we have managed to secure some very nice kit for the forum but we need an avid Hammock camper to test it out and do a 50 word review on each of the items

pm @Woodlander if you can help 👍

Have pm'd you….but can only be of limited use I suspect.
Tree dwelling is way beyond me for a start...……..

We have been blessed with offers of kit from quite a few retailers so if your up for testing some of it out contact @Woodlander and let him know what you would like to test/review *conditions apply * (see first post )

That's great that you're getting stuff to review, kind of speaks volumes about the forum you've made mate, bit of a feather in the cap although I know that's not what its about.

I'm not one of life's photographers/videoers so I'll leave it to others but if you're stuck I'll pitch in and make the effort.

We have a lot going on here at the moment with the house and family......so not able to offer help with the reviewing at the moment :(

Back