• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wee shelter for wee dogs.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Took these pictures just before the wee black dachshund hobbled over with one of its claws hanging off.....never used first aid kit on myself...but so glad I never leave home without one.....she's ok now🙂
20200702_105657.jpg
20200702_103435.jpg
20200702_105656.jpg
20200702_103459.jpg

This happens regularly to our saluki X collie, we believe she has a condition called SLO which is a problem of the nail bed which causes her to shed her claws from time to time with the corresponding fountains of blood and screams of pain if she catches them on anything. It never fails to upset anyone who sees it. There seems to be no treatment.

🤔No one praising my shelter building skills.......its as if you think I didn't build it🤥😁

Sorry about that Ricky.......you have made a wonderful job of that debris shelter.....plenty of room inside and would shelter you from the wind and rain with a bit more detail and work.

.........................now..............back to the important bit..........hows the dog :p:p:rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

Back