• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wee trip Magnet fishing

Ark79

Site Manager
Had a new toy to try out (fire box) and the kids were nipping at my heals to get out :whistle: so why not said me and dragged the kids:rolleyes: with me lol. Wasn’t that bad of a day for some magnet fishing. Little one has never been and loved it. She couldn’t throw it far but that didn’t stop her . Me and the lad had a few throws also lol. Wasn’t out to long as the rain started. But it was a cracking wee time. Oh and I caught naff all again.. am blaming the kids:sneaky::rofl:
89FC84D8-432A-4EC9-A8C4-E7FDFED51862.jpeg
D2663E15-32BE-4FB0-9619-37A0BBC5BAE9.jpeg
BEF4EE38-070B-433A-83DF-F0A1D907D227.jpeg
D044C4C8-1248-43B6-B8E3-BBF7D51B4CFC.jpeg
BA41173D-CD97-47FB-9DE9-8C56E648BEA5.jpeg
745499C3-4EF4-49BB-B3EF-B42C9BA46333.jpeg

Great pictures Mark the bairns are loving it for sure........tales of pirates and treasure abound.....arghhhhh 🤣

Shame you did not find anything.....maybe next time :thumbsup:

Hi @Ark79

After reading your post about being by the river with the family.....it brought back memories of the "Magnet Fishing" thread :thumbsup:
Have you had chance to do anymore with it?

Unfortunately not mate 👎 I’m still interested it doing it but most thing seem to get in the way…. Might make room to fit a bit of magnet fishing in over the summer holidays( if we’re not locked down lol)

need a stronger magnet 🤔 oh and more rope ( not the bungee variety tho 🙄😂)

I know what you mean mate.......thats the trouble with having so many interests........its a job to choose......... and apply time to them all :whistle: :rolleyes:
Hope you find time during the holidays mate :thumbsup:

Some of the stuff that has been found is amazing....from relics to Tesco shopping trolleys :D

Back