• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland week in the Highlands FEB 2018

Just unpacked & hung the wet stuff up in the garage. Just sitting here having a Peanut Granola Bar :whistle: & wee cup o tea before getting back to the big unpack & clean-up of kit ! :thumbsup:

I do have a technical issue with the camera roll on my phone which if I can't solve is going to make me the most angry :evilstare: man in Devon.

I was showing the pictures to the Mrs last night when the pictures disappeared only to be replaced by a screen that says camera roll no media.

I will look into the issue later today & no I am not flapping yet ! ;)

just going out to sort the trailer and the landrover ...will do a write up some time today after ive unpacked all the wet kit :thumbsup:...

i will do another thread just for the pictures and write up,s ok so please dont post them on this thread

Back