• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland week in the Highlands FEB 2018

I can't stop looking at the pictures :D

Couple of nice TarpShelters pitched in there:thumbsup:
The pop-up porta loo must be a welcome addition........shame kneef is having such trouble with his bodily functions....... not had a crap for 5 days apparently.........always said he was full of :poo:

Hope young Hatchet is enjoying himself:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pictures guys:thumbsup:

I can't stop looking at the pictures :D

Couple of nice TarpShelters pitched in there:thumbsup:
The pop-up porta loo must be a welcome addition........shame kneef is having such trouble with his bodily functions....... not had a crap for 5 days apparently.........always said he was full of :poo:

Hope young Hatchet is enjoying himself:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pictures guys:thumbsup:
Kneef was as proud as punch when he finally managed it at last years summer meet:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If it's all going to plan the lads will be packing up today and heading for the B&B........then heading home tomorrow.....refreshed.

Safe journey guys :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the write-ups and pictures:)

The guys left Loch Arkaig at 10am yesterday and I left about 1pm after a leisurely nosh up and breaking camp.
John and Elliot were camped beside me and got a good dry spell to pack all their kit away.
I got back yesterday afternoon but have yet to tackle all the soaking stuff which is still in the car.
I'll post a proper write up, pics and videos later.
I think a good time was had by all :)

Lovely pictures............I did not realize they were so close to the Russian border......that guard looks a bit menacing :D

В моей стране мы пути борьбы с теми, кто виновен в публикации таких оскорбительных комментариев на досках. Вы сможете хранить до лета отвечать одним выстрелом Вилли !!

I will translate the above for those who are not fluent in Russian like me. ;)

In my country we have ways of dealing with the people who are guilty of putin ;) such insulting comments on message boards You'll keep until the summer meet one shot willie ! :whistle:

https://www.freetranslation.com/en/translate-english-russian;)

The KNEEF is back ! Did you miss me while I was away ? :notlistening:

Can't believe I just thought of this so soon after my return.

I have to go now as I have some feng-shuiing to do ! :thumbsup:

Wake up you lazy gits & like my post ! :D

В моей стране мы пути борьбы с теми, кто виновен в публикации таких оскорбительных комментариев на досках. Вы сможете хранить до лета отвечать одним выстрелом Вилли !!

I will translate the above for those who are not fluent in Russian like me. ;)

In my country we have ways of dealing with the people who are guilty of putin ;) such insulting comments on message boards You'll keep until the summer meet one shot willie ! :whistle:

https://www.freetranslation.com/en/translate-english-russian;)

The KNEEF is back ! Did you miss me while I was away ? :notlistening:

Can't believe I just thought of this so soon after my return.

I have to go now as I have some feng-shuiing to do ! :thumbsup:

Wake up you lazy gits & like my post ! :D
Daft s0d:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or it could it be a "Crow Scarer".............. Mark :sneaky::whistle::rofl:

1518942459161.png

Back