• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Weird weather

divebuddy

Staff member
Two pictures tell the story. One looking South and the other looking North. Blu sky one way and thick fog the other.
DSC_0726.JPG DSC_0725.JPG

Very changeable at the moment mate...........but then we are used to that now :(:D
Had some really thick fog here this morning........could not see more than 50 yds I reckon.
Suns up now and burnt it off..........could be a BBQ afternoon :thumbsup::D

Muggy here to, could go either way though, forecast is for thunder showers tomorrow and the weekend, of course it's going to rain, I've got a pass for Friday and Saturday night, I'm going regardless of the weather :D

Off to do some holiday shopping today :)
Then back home to enjoy this cracking weather.....BBQ will be on!!:D
Good day for a shoot too....not a breath of wind out there today.

Wet and warm here. Looks like more of the same.

Shopping and bbq with a shoot to top it all off. Sounds like a good day mate:thumbsup:

It's cracking the pavement slabs up here today boys, got the girls out early for a 3 miler and every dog I the county had the same idea. Now its plant planting time and I've got dozens to put in

Back