• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

welcome to the new forum

It's just a personal thing, I get it via my Brother bombarding it on FB, it got that bad I unfollwed him so don't / wouldn't want to read it here :)

I will leave it up for now and wait for the views of the preppers, it is their section after all.

Opt-in or remove, really makes no difference to me.

had a full look, not sure mixing it all will work, probably become mainly a prepping forum.
Have we really lost 'the campfire'!

The equipment section needs a subsection of 'Bushcraft and survival equipment'
Also the cost of the donations tiers is not explained I was VIP now I'm not!

I will leave it up for now and wait for the views of the preppers, it is their section after all.

Opt-in or remove, really makes no difference to me.

I like the opt in idea. I'm not into all that guff myself and would be happy not to see it. I appreciate there are folk who maybe do like it though.
Other than that, it looks good, taking a bit of getting used to with all the new forums. There's pretty much something for everyone we just all need to give it a go.:)

Hi ,

came back to post on the forum and found you've joined the forums together.

Not a problem but I don't seem to be able to log back on as my main user name ( Prime )

So I've had to create a new little account to post this - can someone advise please? just want to log back in as my previous name.

Many Thanks.

Hi, tdee.

Welcome back to the fold:thumbsup:...........been photographing the Badgers again??
If you send Bryan a PM.....Im sure he can help you.

Cheers but currently I can't even see how to message...?????

And actually I've just been photographing Beavers.

Attachments

• beaver 1.jpg
    beaver 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 85
  • beaver 2.jpg
    beaver 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 115
  • beaver 3.jpg
    beaver 3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 73
  • beaver 4.jpg
    beaver 4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 94
Nice pictures mate...........is that on the Otter??

I will message Bryan for you and ask him to help out:thumbsup:

I'll do that now but you will need to remember to login as Prime next time you login but using the password you currently have for this account.

The equipment section needs a subsection of 'Bushcraft and survival equipment'
Also the cost of the donations tiers is not explained I was VIP now I'm not!

Yep I have that as well, the cost of VIP has jumped :(

A change needed to happen as bushcraft in its own rite has been sold out and down the river by a few well named seleb,s so to try and breath new life into the forum,s they were merged to try and bring my personal cost,s down to an affordable level ...;)...some time,s change is good it may take a bit of getting your heads around for the first few weeks but im sure you will soon see this new forum as home :thumbsup:

unfortunately to try and make this forum self financing the access to the VIP room has had to be raised to try and bring in enough to keep the forum running with out me having to pay all the bill,s again :cool:

if your not happy with donating the amount to gain access to the VIP room thats your choice ...

with that said i thank you all for the donations you have already made and hope we can build a better forum community for all to use :cool:

A change needed to happen as bushcraft in its own rite has been sold out and down the river by a few well named seleb,s so to try and breath new life into the forum,s they were merged to try and bring my personal cost,s down to an affordable level ...;)...some time,s change is good it may take a bit of getting your heads around for the first few weeks but im sure you will soon see this new forum as home :thumbsup:

unfortunately to try and make this forum self financing the access to the VIP room has had to be raised to try and bring in enough to keep the forum running with out me having to pay all the bill,s again :cool:

if your not happy with donating the amount to gain access to the VIP room thats your choice ...

with that said i thank you all for the donations you have already made and hope we can build a better forum community for all to use :cool:

I also think that most of us felt that we were truly more like wild-campers than serious dyed in the wool bushcrafters anyway & as a result although The Bushcraft Forum name was a strong one it didn't really reflect what we were doing when we were out & about.

Sure there are a few people within our regular group who practice bushcraft activities & techniques etc (Which is great) but mostly we are a bunch of people who just like getting away from all the noise, technology & general stress of everyday life.

Bushcraft has a section of it's own within the forum which is only right & it will continue to be a popular subject with all of us I'm sure. :thumbsup:

On the donations front the new format won't suit everyone but the forum really should be self-financing anyway as it is unfair for shortfalls to have to be made up by the same person all the time.

Having said that without the donations from you all there most likely would not be a forum at all which would be a massive shame.

I have benefited hugely from joining this merry bunch & have made a load of what I consider to be lifelong friends in the process & I sincerely hope that in time the newbies & future newbies will all be able to say the same ! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

KNEEF :)

Last edited:
Back