• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Well that's disconcerting.

Brambling

Very Addicted
I fancied a browse on the Kings Seeds website and was met with this.

Kings Seeds Service Update

So, now intrigued, I went to Suttons......

You are now in queue
You are in queue for suttons.co.uk. When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website.

Thompson and Morgan.....

Sorry - due to exceptionally high order levels, we have closed our order phone lines and are only able to accept orders for Seeds, Tool shed, Outdoor Living and Buildings and Fencing items on our website. We hope to have caught up on processing other orders within the next couple of days and will reopen the site and phone lines for all orders then.

Marshalls

Thankfully I have all the seeds I'll need for a couple of seasons, so if you still need some seeds, I would try shops first.

How strange. Shortage of staff because people are off work perhaps? Or has half the Realm started 'Digging for Victory' as per 1939-45 and started growing their own?...
confused0083.gif

Attachments

• confused0083.gif
    confused0083.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 14
I had a similar problem with wickses, took me an hour and half to get on to the website.then I had 10 minutes to shop ... the good thing is it’s better than them totally closed. But I understand the frustration 👍🏻

We were lucky to get all our seeds in early, Kings seeds seem to have been best while Marshals were particularly stingy.
We have been led to believe that there has been an unprecedented peak in demand for seeds as the entire nation rediscovers gardening.

We were lucky to get all our seeds in early, Kings seeds seem to have been best while Marshals were particularly stingy.
We have been led to believe that there has been an unprecedented peak in demand for seeds as the entire nation rediscovers gardening.

Hopefully not but can see the seeds going the same way as a lot of the stuff that got panic bought and binned as soon as it hits the 'turns to rat poison' date.

Try DT Brown, ordered last my seeds a week Sunday, arrived yesterday

Reactions: Bam
Back