• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Well what a surprise

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
After buying a couple of hatchets at a fair last weekend I finally got around to reading the label, a Gränfors Bruk hatchet that pre dates when they became the last word in trendy bushcraft accessories and were just tools.
It has a nice original handle but it's let down by the fact it's resin mounted. I'm sure it's seen very little use because it still has the original paper label.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

As is often the case, I have no idea what you're on about Mark but thanks :)

Never a problem buddy :thumbsup:

Geez is my grammar that bad :whistle: i will try to better my last comment:rofl: finding a little gem like the axe would put a nice smile on your face. Lol

Ok, it makes more sense now Mark. 😎 It's not that your grammar is bad, just that you're using words that are new to me...I'm happy to learn something new each day so please feel free to continue confusing me

Ok, it makes more sense now Mark. 😎 It's not that your grammar is bad, just that you're using words that are new to me...I'm happy to learn something new each day so please feel free to continue confusing me

A confuse myself mate :zipped::lol:

Bought a vectra from fife a few years back.....never been since lol... next time am passing a will drop you a pm...be good to put a pus to the name:rofl:

Please do, I'm very Forth crossings 'adjacent'. If its allowed I'll even put the kettle on although I can rustle up a camping stove at short notice. ;)

Back