• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

WH97

lee

Slightly Obsessed
Sun was out so I decided time to clean the 97 it had a beating over the last week, and Kelly got some ducks it shot out of the freezer for lunch ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's the wh97 stainless will do a review when I get round to it loney, got a be the ultimate prepper air rifle pretty much indestructible and trust me it been dropped in mud and a lake lol

I've got a WH myself, I forget which model it is-might be a 95, wooden stock full power 22.

Years ago I found some slugs called superior ballistics, non fluted but with a steel ball in the tip. Massive hitting power

I usually use Defiants, they cost a bit more but are far superior to run of the mill slugs.

Good choice Lonewolf. I have used Defiants for about 6 years now. My BSA rifles seem to work well with them. Shame that Pax have sold the tooling to H&N and they are not made in UK any more. They are still available from H&N stockists and at a reasonable price.

I've got several boxes of them to suit all my guns, will keep me going for awhile.

Back