• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What could this be .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
My birthday present arrived in the post today .....

Hope you enjoy using it Rob...... Nice item of kit...... Look forward to the pictures of the trials.

Happy Birthday for Monday. :)

I was talking to Rob about getting one when he told me he had just got one, very nice indeed.

They actually make a half decent contained fire for your personal space as well Al.
Like the Gelert or Yellowstone folding BBQs........can be used quite happily under a tarp if it's pouring down with rain.
Will happily burn 4x 2inch logs at a time 👍
A nice usable area to place a frying pan/zebra onto.

Often use the Aluminium Tripod with it......adjustable height via a chain......very handy and packs small......weighs very little 👍
The legs are sectional and screw into each other........ not a bad price either.

So I managed a little test 🔥 yesterday, I will do a better review in due course but first impressions are good .

I got the deluxe kit with an additional grill plate , boil plate , two additional fire sticks, a nylon storage case , an extended grill plate and an adjustable fire grate . It’s expensive but with the additional extras makes it more cost effective.

The whole kit is relitivley heavy but gives you multiple options of fuel sources such as fuel discs, fuel tablets , gels and hexi’s, briquettes and wood .

The kit is versitile and gives me loads of options when camp cooking . Here’s a few pics to whet your appetites and I will hopefully post a bigger review when I get the opportunity. I might even have a go at a few videos ......

Looks great, I think I will be pushing the button on one soon, what did the wood burn down to ? I bet a small Swedish candle would do great in it ?

Back