• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What other interests apart from guns/shooting?

Tweaked bike with new fuel map today will flash it again once got some real-time fuel data logged from riding the bike on E10 fuel
2b7993bf-ad4a-4aea-9955-793490c33fdb.jpg

Too many hobbies, not enough hours in the day...
In no particular order...
Airguns / shooting (Obvs!)
Motorbikes (riding, mild fettling)
Cars (driving, mild fettling)
Fishing (Fly)
Model building (Airfix / Lego)
Cycling / Walking
DIY / Gardening
Watching TV / Films
Listening to Music
Reading (various)
Travel / eating out in nice restaurants
Previous hobbies, but not done them for a while, but may try them again at some point:
Squash / Badminton
Drawing / Painting
RC cars and planes
Golf
Fishing (Coarse)
Photography

Lol....what do you do after lunch ?

I prefer Led Zep. You know, proper music like... :whistle:
Late 60's kid grew up with disco then club scene hit about 87 we were all 21ish DJ'd for few years clubbed a lot more. a lot of friends are or were DJ's few are musicians too v good ones. I like lots of different types of music deep house are my main like lots old tunes remixed for clubs.
sort of things friends do
download.jpg

Like painting the cars too. As well as Simracing think I am better at painting them than racing compared to others who are silly fast drivers on our forum. I did FX theme on my 488 GTE for this Fall series season. The trackside view is halfway through the clip
20210915190529_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all

What other things float your boat?

With me it's Watches, Bonsai, Guitars, Tools (Knives included) and things with lenses in!!

0utBOcj.jpg

8QY333o.jpg
wb5Qcvp.jpg

xsEzyV4.jpg
Lz356zp.jpg

ULO1zRt.jpg

ChqOTLB.jpg

Anyone else collect similar stuff or have another hobby?

John 👍

Nice one John,
My Taylor 914CE

Attachments

• BB156D84-D541-453E-837C-265342B2B6FB.jpeg
    BB156D84-D541-453E-837C-265342B2B6FB.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm sorry, but, WTF is that abomination?!? :rofl:
That abomination started life as a genuine Italian GP 150cc and slowly evolved into a lowrider with a 172 conversion 28 Ml Amal carb and a Fresco exhaust,it took me all over the UK on various scooter rallies over the years 👍

That abomination started life as a genuine Italian GP 150cc and slowly evolved into a lowrider with a 172 conversion 28 Ml Amal carb and a Fresco exhaust,it took me all over the UK on various scooter rallies over the years 👍
Whatever. How did it work? You push it forward with your knees? :D

Back