• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What would you say?

1/Swedish Army trangia
2/Polish Lavvu
oooh now it's getting difficult....I'll do an Ystranc and say it all quickly.....

lots/British Army arctic sleeping bag or LK 35 rucksack or Alice Pack.......

:rolleyes: (sorry)

I've only used two out of three recently, I was carving some new arms and legs for a couple of Grodnertal dolls that Louise bought a while back while making a nice fish stew. It was very relaxing. Soon I will be doing some overnight (two day) fairs again so I'll be sleeping either in the van or next to it.

Good old Trangia Mike........had a look at the multi fuel pump a while back.......a tad expensive though......but very efficient :(

No......not cheating :D

The gas burner option is cheap at less than £15 delivered but if you want multifuel performance then

Is a good option, burns gas, coleman/panel wipe/ paraffin and undo one screw under the burner and mount the burner in a Trangia adapter, hey presto you have a multifuel Trangia :)

Back