• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What's your thoughts

Gazo

Slightly Obsessed
We have all heard the stories of bigfoot in the states.
I have been watching few youtube videos on this subject over the past few years and I do believe they do have a "Bigfoot" type creature over there.
But been watching this guy on youtube who calls himself Anglosasquatch who believes we have them here in the UK.

So what are your thoughts guys, do you think we have or have you ever seen anything that makes you think we have a "Bigfoot" type creature here in the UK.

As it happens mate:D I have one on picture :D
9CB4D753-319D-4D6D-A25D-08B623D9CADF.jpeg

I have been watching few youtube videos on this subject over the past few years and I do believe they do have a "Bigfoot" type creature over there.
But been watching this guy on youtube who calls himself Anglosasquatch who believes we have them here in the UK.

So what are your thoughts guys, do you think we have or have you ever seen anything that makes you think we have a "Bigfoot" type creature here in the UK.

im not sure we would have something in the uk as we dont have the large un explored area,s like USA/CANADA ...But in this day and age anything is possible

I've never believed in that theory and never will Gaz

Genuinely.....I’m a believer. It’s very possible they exist imo

I've never believed in that theory and never will Gaz

Humor me joe:D

Would you believe me if I told you there is an animal that fly’s around blind and eats more than its body weight in insects in one night?

Or an animal that when frozen can regenerate itself an live?

I'm also unconvinced by the Bigfoot myth but since it's almost impossible to prove that something doesn't exist I won't bother trying. I've seen debates on this subject on US forums decend into angry exchanges over nothing....

I'm also unconvinced by the Bigfoot myth but since it's almost impossible to prove that something doesn't exist I won't bother trying. I've seen debates on this subject on US forums decend into angry exchanges over nothing....

It’s just as impossible to prove they do exist mate:thumbsup:
....one day it will be proven or disproven....only a matter of time :thumbsup:

Humor me joe:D

Would you believe me if I told you there is an animal that fly’s around blind and eats more than its body weight in insects in one night?

Or an animal that when frozen can regenerate itself an live?
The only bigfoot round here is called Wendy Mark and yes I do believe in bats

Surely modern technology would've proved it one way or other. Satellite photography is rather sophisticated and downright scary these days - I can see my wee hoose, garden and my Landy clear as day, and that was nearly 10 years ago!

And no, it wasn't the Google van coming down my private road. :p

My house stands out like a sore thumb on google at the moment because it was having the roof replaced when the satellite image was taken and was twice the normal size due to scaffolding Thankfully heavy woodland covers my access roads.

Back