• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

where to sell

edd5322

Extremely Talkative
Guys i am getting out forces and have a fair bit of surplus stuff(none issued) some still new but others in very good condition, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could sell this stuff as its just gathering dust and damp if i leave it in shed.

Guys i am getting out forces and have a fair bit of surplus stuff(none issued) some still new but others in very good condition, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could sell this stuff as its just gathering dust and damp if i leave it in shed.

Or trade!

Car boots will be starting soon, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of any surplus that is anything like current issue. There are tons of soldier '95 kit around but the subsequent issue stuff is hard to come by.

Mines a bit of both really.Ended up giving loads of desert kit away a while back too.

Some regiment buys stuff back from you although they don't generally offer that great a price.

cheers for advice guys( you would think i know this stuff , but was based in germany for to many years)/

ARK sorry mate they dont stock the old ones anymore and last one i had ripped.Jungle bag i could help you with though we got issued one per tour

No worries mate:thumbsup: thanks for the offer on the jungle bag but I have one of those mate :thumbsup:

Car boot would be your best bet as ystranc suggested. Quickest way from wallet to wallet :)

Just a suggestion, but have a good hard think about what you want to get rid of and why. I have family members who now bitterly regret getting rid of their kit. Mainly because they didn't think they'd ever need it again, but now they find they do have a use for it after all.

If Edd is anything like me he’ll have a large box of stuff he thought would be useful but isn’t; even if he joins the reserves on leaving DPM is of no real use and deserts also beyond keeping a set for playing Opfor.

When I get round to it I have a load of old clothing and webbing that will be up for grabs, when I get round to it......

The only thing I'd be interested in would be a couple of cassettes of mini flares in red, green and white but they don't often come up.

you could get onto the bushy site mate as we have a trading section where you could sell your unwanted kit

Really? I've had them in the past with a load of 1988 issue kit...bought in good faith.

It’s a pyrotechnic and you have to state a declaration that you have no ammunition pyrotechnics or parts thereof before you leave the range or training area.

If Edd is anything like me he’ll have a large box of stuff he thought would be useful but isn’t; even if he joins the reserves on leaving DPM is of no real use and deserts also beyond keeping a set for playing Opfor.

When I get round to it I have a load of old clothing and webbing that will be up for grabs, when I get round to it......

I have indeed got a very large box full of stuff mate,once thought usefull

Back