• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Whitby mackerel ....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Nabbed a few mackerel off the pier yesterday.....
Need to get down there again , time and tide wait for no man ....
6951B0D9-31BA-45DA-922D-AB12C13601A5.jpeg
641D33D2-8DAA-4E1B-A2A3-CB4B1B3E85FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a massive fish fan, I do feel as if I'm missing out, been to some amazing places that do seafood and mates have been salivating. I can eat it, just don't dig it that much.

Catch and cook :thumbsup: always tastes better when you catch it yourself:D. Tried mackerel a few times.. every time was from rod to plate..not a bad tasting fish. The only thing is once I started using mackerel as bait for pike I went of it lol same with sweetcorn for the carp lol

Catch and cook :thumbsup: always tastes better when you catch it yourself:D. Tried mackerel a few times.. every time was from rod to plate..not a bad tasting fish. The only thing is once I started using mackerel as bait for pike I went of it lol same with sweetcorn for the carp lol
Sweet corn for carp is a killer bait where I go fishing

Back