• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Who is the best survilalist

Joecole

Very Obsessed
Ray Mears, Les Stroud,Bear Grylls, Idiot Lundine or Ed Stafford
For me it has to be Ed Stafford by a long way

None of em best bushman and survivalist is les hiddins from Australia was one time major in the raas good Bloke knows his stuff too and if you want god has to be lofty wiseman I don't rate TV people much at all esp bear grylls blokes a bit of a div

None of em best bushman and survivalist is les hiddins from Australia was one time major in the raas good Bloke knows his stuff too and if you want god has to be lofty wiseman I don't rate TV people much at all esp bear grylls blokes a bit of a div
Lofty Wiseman reckons Ray Mears couldn't survive in Tescos

Lol that's what les hiddins said about bear grylls Joe lol to quote him the blokes a complete idiot and would not last out in the bush for more than 2 days

Lol that's what les hiddins said about bear grylls Joe lol to quote him the blokes a complete idiot and would not last out in the bush for more than 2 days
Not sure I would completely agree with that but he does take some unnecessary risks

Ray Mears is a woodsman. Bear Grylls is an idiot, an accident waiting to happen, he is the last person I want next to me in a survival situation. "Survivorman" Les Stroud seems to be somewhere between the two.

Ray Mears is a woodsman. Bear Grylls is an idiot, an accident waiting to happen, he is the last person I want next to me in a survival situation. "Survivorman" Les Stroud seems to be somewhere between the two.
It's still Ed Stafford for me simply because of the methodical way he goes about things when he's got nothing but his skin

A would have to agree joe ed Stafford is the best on tv like there are some infamous people on utube that are top notch as well but if a had to say the all greatest survival expert it would have to be a bloke called Mark Wilson from Scotland now that boy knows his stuff:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:
A would have to agree joe ed Stafford is the best on tv like there are some infamous people on utube that are top notch as well but if a had to say the all greatest survival expert it would have to be a bloke called Mark Wilson from Scotland now that boy knows his stuff:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ah yes, Mark Wilson. A very well know name round here and mostly for the wrong reasons. Into cannibalism I believe:lol:

Ed Stafford is a name unknown to me. I grew up watching "Bush tucker man".

A use to watch bush tucker man that's going back a few years lone showing your age there lol

it was an early "nature" programme on the BBC, we only had 3 channels back then or was it 4?:lol:

one of the best programme's back then was a nature documentary from Africa by Armand and Michaela Dennis, anyone remember them? boy, was she a looker!!!

A think a will watch a few of his episode on YouTube the night a forgot all about him till u mentioned it lone:thumbsup:

Ed Stafford is a name unknown to me. I grew up watching "Bush tucker man".
Ed Stafford was the first person to walk the length of the Amazon. He also gets dumped in outlandish places with nothing but his skin. He knows how to use only what nature provides

Back