• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Who is the best survilalist

Ed Stafford was the first person to walk the length of the Amazon. He also gets dumped in outlandish places with nothing but his skin. He knows how to use only what nature provides

Totally agree joe he has a good balance between skills and a good mind set he deals with stress and uses it to help himself he's a top bloke

Angus Baptiste, Algonquin guide was featured in an early CBC TV special, can see it on internet.

Angus Baptiste, Algonquin guide was featured in an early CBC TV special, can see it on internet.
I believe he was of the old school Robert and few modern survivalists could match him but Ed Stafford is one of those few

Yep well there ain't many to choose from i guess codie is OK but more of a bushman like mears

Yep well there ain't many to choose from i guess codie is OK but more of a bushman like mears
Now we very definitely disagree, in the nicest possible way. To me survival in its crudest form is survival with nothing and that's what Stafford can do

Now we very definitely disagree, in the nicest possible way. To me survival in its crudest form is survival with nothing and that's what Stafford can do
Let's be honest most of us here could survive for an infinite number of days in our own neck of the woods with only what we carry on our belts or about our person. How many of us could survive in a totally alien environment stark naked?

Shame we don't see anything of lofty he could host a good survival show if his a bit senior to do extreme survival personally

Shame we don't see anything of lofty he could host a good survival show if his a bit senior to do extreme survival personally
Actually now we do agree but remember how many years of training he had

Reactions: lee
Lol ya forgot wild boar deer salmon ohh and the odd stray sheep buggrrs roam wild here lol my friend calls me bark munching hobbit :rofl::rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I got his survival DVD waited ages for it to come out true ways survival

I reckon we could all survive in our own area because we know it and know the resources, or we should!
its when you take someone out of their area you see who could survive or not.

Back