• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Who'd be a politician?

Manthing

Administrator
Staff member
I read that the young Mr Sunak Is gathering some criticism from certain members of the public and elected reprehensible morons for using the services of a private medical practitioner for some reason.
Can you imagine their incandescent rage if he'd been "clogging up the nhs even he can afford to go private". Poor buggers on a hiding to nowt.

I’ve stopped watching their lies , I’ll start paying attention again when we have a general election lol

Last edited:
Forgive me if I’m wrong but as a non domiciled person Mrs Sunak would be retrospectively charged for NHS care anyway. Whenever we have had foreign guests without a reciprocal medical care arrangement that needed medical care they have had to pay

Forgive me if I’m wrong but as a non domiciled person Mrs Sunak would be retrospectively charged for NHS care anyway. Whenever we have had foreign guests without a reciprocal medical care arrangement that needed medical care they have had to pay
You probably are right,

But

It's Mr Sunak, the PM that's getting it in the neck. From the same people that would complain if he'd used the NHS. No pleasing some folk.

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting/hosting a number of MPs from the breadth of the political spectrum in my military career and on the whole I’ve always found them to be relatively decent people who have become MPs because they feel they can make a difference. There are obviously exceptions to the rule and I’d imaging as they enter the running for cabinet then power MAY corrupt but that perception is inevitably slewed by press coverage which may or may not be partisan.

Although they get a decent wage it isn’t exorbitant considering some of their backgrounds/qualifications so I do think MOST are genuine in their motivation; I would t want to do it!

I’m hoping our MP is got rid of next time around, Fay Jones has got too wrapped up in serving her party and not paid the slightest attention to her constituency. It’s a complete waste of time and money employing an MP when they spend all their time in Westminster as a junior Conservative whip.

Back