• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Why foraging?

aine1991

First Post
Hi,

I'm undertaking a small research project for my anthropology degree right now, looking in particular at why people forage, at the aims and subjective experience of foraging as a way of interacting with food and the environment.

I'm trying to gather a little more information and was wondering if anyone has any interest in having a chat to me and answering a few informal questions by email or phone about your experiences and practices? Any information would be really appreciated and confidential of course.

If anyone's interested please let me know over PM. Thanks so much!

Hi aine.

As far as I know we do not have a resident and knowledgeable forager on the forum who would be of any help to you.
A lot of the guys dabble in it.
To get good, and safe advice you would maybe be better contacting a professional in the field of foraging.

Here is a link to one.

https://www.foragingcourses.com/

I do not know this person and have no affiliation to them.......just a link I plucked from the net as an idea to help you further.

Are you actually into Bushcraft yourself??

Back