• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Why it's good to recycle

Half cocked

Quite Addicted
For the last few years, I have done my best to re-cycle any unwanted electronics, and being a good boy
has been rewarded.
Today at the local recycle centre I was doing my bit getting shot of an old Sky box and a couple of other items
when a man in his 80s asked me where he should put his Grandson' old Play station 2. Being the owner of a Play station 2
I asked if I could look at the games, so he passed over the carrier bag and said help yourself to whatever you want.
I totally forgot about the games when I saw the console. IMG_20220123_213020_edit_374651887624081.jpg

The PS console is from the Sony development and game testing unit that was in a tech park
in Liverpool. It closed down about 12 years ago and it looks like they gave the consoles to the
staff when it shut down. A very rare item that will be on eBay soon. IMG_20220123_230913.jpg

Last edited:
And I'm sure the 80-year-old will be most pleased when you give him 50% of the proceeds... :alert:

Back