• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Winner well Stove

Bam

Extremely Addicted
Thought I'd a few phots from this afty's play with the new stove. Got to say I'm well chuffed with it. For clarity (maybe only for some) it folds down to about the size of a 50 cal ammo box.

IMG-20201223-WA0012.jpeg
IMG-20201223-WA0020.jpeg
IMG-20201223-WA0014.jpeg

That's a Stanley pot on it, without a lid it took about 7 mins to come to a rolling boil. I've ordered the water heater that goes with it too, should give boiling or at least hot water on tap.

Apart from the price, I can't see a downside to these, at least for some camps.

@Bam

What a neat little unit that is Andy.....you must be some chuffed with that :thumbsup:
Liking the viewing window.......... natures telly.
Going to be a real treat lying in the slug feeding that while chilling out....... and enjoying the glow under the cover of the tent.
It looks very well made....and those twisted wire handles will help prevent burnt fingers :thumbsup:
I reckon going for the smaller version was a good move.....easier and lighter to move about...... and more than enough to heat your space.

As for the price....you have a pretty low maintenance......well made bit of kit there that will probably see you out......when you divide the years of use and enjoyment you get from it.....I think the price is so worth it mate :thumbsup::xmas-smilie:
Even if you did decide to sell it.....(To Meeee) in years to come.....you would recoup most of your investment anyway........ due to the quality.

IF........ the meet at Aviemore does go ahead.....I look forward to being nosey :thumbsup::rofl:

Very nice mate :thumbsup:

@Bam

What a neat little unit that is Andy.....you must be some chuffed with that :thumbsup:
Liking the viewing window.......... natures telly.
Going to be a real treat lying in the slug feeding that while chilling out....... and enjoying the glow under the cover of the tent.
It looks very well made....and those twisted wire handles will help prevent burnt fingers :thumbsup:
I reckon going for the smaller version was a good move.....easier and lighter to move about...... and more than enough to heat your space.

As for the price....you have a pretty low maintenance......well made bit of kit there that will probably see you out......when you divide the years of use and enjoyment you get from it.....I think the price is so worth it mate :thumbsup::xmas-smilie:
Even if you did decide to sell it.....(To Meeee) in years to come.....you would recoup most of your investment anyway........ due to the quality.

IF........ the meet at Aviemore does go ahead.....I look forward to being nosey :thumbsup::rofl:

Very nice mate :thumbsup:
Morning Bill, yeah, I'm like a kid at Christmas to be honest, it is really well made and a great size for my needs. Looking forward to going out for another play this afty. You can get some that have glass side panels too for that all round glow, they cost a bit more of course. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Aviemore will go ahead but if not then I'll sure there will be other chances. The whole set up is light enough for carrying a fair distance so Devilla etc is very doable. Not sure how Bam (4 legs) will take to it but there are holes in the feet so you can peg it for extra stability and guy out the top as the spark arrestor has 'bits' for them.

๐Ÿ‘Œnice one andy......now for a big tent to fit all your dear friends and dogs inside๐Ÿ˜
I think Paul is looking for a big tent isn't he ???? ๐Ÿค”

That he is Mark...that he is... I've been using that little burner stand that he sent me.
Glad its gone to a good home Mike, I use mine when I'm using a small based cup or pot with meths which is my go too cooking set.

heโ€™s a very generous guy Mike, I donโ€™t see him having a problem with being the tea guy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Why do I get the feeling I'm being set us to be the 'wet bitch'...... ๐Ÿค”

Back