• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Winner well Stove

Proper job Andy

The kettle is a great addition to the stove......hot water when you/WE...... need it :rofl:
The kettle also looks as well made as the stove itself.....nice large handle is a plus point.

Thats you sorted mate.....very nice :thumbsup:

That looks spot on Andy. Looking forward to seeing it in action. Might go for one myself!
Hopefully get a catch up soon Paul, if not Aviemore then we can sort something when we're allowed. Will bring the stove stuff and you can have a play.

I want one been looking at these for some time now
The water heater thing is a rip off for 60 quid really but I'm looking at it as a long term thing. The stove itself, its still a fair whack of cash but I'm using the same logic, hopefully it will come into its own when I'm less able to climb big hills and I'm doing more stuff closer to a car. I can't fault the stove itself apart from the price. I guess it depends on that personal battle in your head of need V want divided by cash. :rolleyes:

They all fall in eventually.......into the realms of tarts :rofl: :xmas-smilie:
:lol: I was a bit of a tart before I joined this place but yeah.... I've got a lot worse since hanging around with you ladies..... :oopsy:

It may pay for all you guys wanting the stove to approach the company together for a discount.....maybe go through the forum if @Matt is O.K. with it?

Just a thought?

I fancy the Nomad small version. Any body else interested. If so I am happy to contact them about a discount.

Reactions: Bam
Andy, is yours the medium woodlander or the small woodlander? I'm having difficulty finding the small one in the UK.

Back