• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Winnerwell Nomad stove

un packed the new stove :) well impressed with the build quality :thumbsup: just ordered a new bag for it ... went for a carp fishing bag with a few extra pockets as thought could put fire starting items with the stove :)
You can't go wrong with a few extra pockets. đź‘Ť

just ordered 2 extra flue sections :thumbsup: the flue is not quite as tall as id like it when its used along with the hammock tent
Will they also fit inside when it's packed down or will you need to carry them separately?

would you believe it :rolleyes: was speaking to a mate today at work and was mentioning having to buy extra flue sections blaa blaa blaa

it turns out the factory across the road can make the sections i need in stainless for a fraction of the price i paid :mad::mad::mad:..

so my thoughts are to take one of the new sections in to work and get them to rattle of a few more :whistle::)

When the others arrive send them back and get them from across the road mate

Send them back mate they ain't been used they can't question it really

Back