• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Winter social 24-26 November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
Ok guys we have secured a farm house on Dartmoor for a forum social :)

we have access to the farm from 7pm on the 24th -11am on the 26th ..(.A meeting point post code will be sent to people on the list)

the farm has no running water or electricity .....

the more people we have coming to the event the cheaper it will be :cool: if you all budget for £15 per night we wont be far wrong ;)

so what do you need to bring ?

roll mat
sleeping bag
pillow
2 x pillar candles
1 box fire lighter,s
1 small bag kindling

Breakfast

6 eggs
1 pack bacon
1 pack sausages
1 loaf bread
1 tin tomatoes/beans
we can sort out between our self,s who,s going to bring the butter/sauces,and tea making stuff :)

evening meal will be at the local pub so please bring cash for a swift half or two (the pub is with in walking distance of the farm )

matt
Gavin
Niel (kneef)
Dick
Hagrid
Big stan

please post below if you want to be added to the list

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you'll all have a blast :thumbsup::D

To much of a trek, for me up here :(

Anyone got a Dart Board they can bring along to the social?....I have some cards and a peg board I will bring.

Have we got any Crib or Euchre players among us that fancy a game??:):thumbsup:

Bring plenty of change for a game of Chase The Ace :D

Anyone got a Dart Board they can bring along to the social?....I have some cards and a peg board I will bring.

IM NOT THAT OLD BILL :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....lol bring the cards mate :rofl:

Save your money guys as you won't catch me anyway as I have far too much natural pace ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back