• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Winter social 24-26 November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D.....aint that the truth.

Had a drive along the sea front this morning......people walking at a 45% angle........dog leads horizontal with mutts spiraling in the air on the end:rofl:

Tick Tock;)

:D.....aint that the truth.

Had a drive along the sea front this morning......people walking at a 45% angle........dog leads horizontal with mutts spiraling in the air on the end:rofl:

Tick Tock;)
I've just got back after a 3 miler with the girls and its starting to get very lively up here, luckily there's no rain with it

We wont be able to attend we got loads of other commitments right now, weather looks good. . Chilly but bright, perfect to test out new kit and get a BIG fire on all day! have a good one ;)
We hoping to get out Saturday for a few hours though ;)

Well a nice -2 here this morning when I woke up, hope your weather is nice for the trip :)

I expect it was Joe......bet your bottom dollar the guys had it sussed.......probably in the pub all night :D
Especially Dick........bad influance:sneaky::sneaky::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back