• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Winter social 24-26 November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the "Snore dorm" been sorted out yet :D.....I will be bringing my Slumit Gobi just in case :whistle::rofl::rofl:

guys when you pack your stuff for the meet please make sure you have your pillar candles near the top of the pack,s as we will need to spark them up as soon as we get inside the place :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones I bought are 16mm diameter by 150mm long. If they are too small I will look again for some bigger ones.

Were they four candles Dick ?

If they are I think you have got the wrong end of the stick old boy ! :D

Need some help with my four candle Kneef..

DSC_0327.JPG

Hey, as we are now getting closer to the event I just wanted to ask few potentially silly questions:

* What is the toilet situation (with no running water)?
* There was no mention of bringing water on the first post, should we be bringing enough for the whole stay?
* Was the pub dinner for the Saturday? is everyone eating before they get to the place on Friday?
* How are the meals needing to be cooked, should I bring cooking stuff and pots etc.?
* Can I bring Lilly my dog?

Think that's it for now:)

Hey, as we are now getting closer to the event I just wanted to ask few potentially silly questions:

* What is the toilet situation (with no running water)?
* There was no mention of bringing water on the first post, should we be bringing enough for the whole stay?
* Was the pub dinner for the Saturday? is everyone eating before they get to the place on Friday?
* How are the meals needing to be cooked, should I bring cooking stuff and pots etc.?
* Can I bring Lilly my dog?

Think that's it for now:)

there,s a composting toilet on site :thumbsup:
Plenty of water on site :cool:
pub evening meal on saturday :rofl:...chances are a few of us will be having bacon/sausage sarnies for tea on friday when we get there :)
yes you can bring the hover :cool:....sorry i ment Lilly :D..

please remember to bring the grub listed on the first post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back