• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wintery walk..

Forager

Slightly Addicted
As planned a walk out around the old fishery ponds. It's a completely different world when winter hits but still a pleasure to sample the fresh air and just chill outdoors.
Here are a few wintery pictures..
rsz_20221217_095006.jpg
rsz_20221217_100731.jpg
rsz_120221217_101616.jpg
rsz_20221217_101911.jpg
rsz_20221217_102717.jpg

Good on you mate.......looks nice and crisp underfoot.....better than sloppy mud everywhere :thumbsup:.....although I think that is due to return again soon what with the temps going mad once more:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Good on you mate.......looks nice and crisp underfoot.....better than sloppy mud everywhere :thumbsup:.....although I think that is due to return again soon what with the temps going mad once more:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Thanks for your kind comments. I know I post alot about walking around the old fishery ponds but it's such a lovely place no matter what time of year its is and its only 10 minutes walk from my house.
I'm looking forward to the spring as the wading birds always come back year after year. :thumbsup:

Back