• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

    You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

    Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keith

Very Addicted
Messages
1,630
Points
780
Age
72
We lived for over 20 years without any electricity, I made a coolgardie safe from sacking & wood to keep foods cool & we used grease lamps, home dipped candles of tallow & wax & rush lights for lighting.
Keith.
Our two rush lights.
One of our grease lamps.

Beeswax dipped candles, tinderlighter & a used spunk/sulphur match.
 

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
Messages
7,964
Points
1,180
12 years here. and that only stopped because I didn't own the property and someone else inherited or else i'd still be there. and it'd be more like 50 years:lol:
 
Top