• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Wood burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What and where is it gonna get used, home, tent, garden ?

in a tent/teepee and outside freestanding so it needs a flue or to be able to take a flue (I can get a flue)

Lee, I don't know whether this helps, but if you get the book 'The Tree House Diaries' by Nick Weston (2010) from the library; it tells you how to make a wood-burner out of a 45 gall. drum, plus a few other bits.

I guess that's the way I will go, I don't have a welder but I guess I could borrow or hire one ;)

I looked at them last night, I just as well buy one, they will go up as soon as summer is over, like boats. . . . Never buy one in the summer wait till December lol

My cusin made one from a old gas bottle al get a few pictures up soon so you can have a look

image.jpeg

Ma cusins latests wood burners. It's a good idea

Reactions: Ian
When I get back off ten days holiday I am starting on a gas bottle wood burner. I currently have 3 bottles given to me for the purpose by a friendly builder but two are almost full of gas so need to use up first. I'll put up pics as I go and if there is one spare I could offer it to Lee. Watch this space in two weeks time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back