• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Woods for Sale

How great is that!!!......if you had the money. Need to get planting lol

I was up in that area on Saturday (Hull Royal :fedup:) Probably back again soon...who owns the sawmill that they've been quite careful not to include in the images?

I was up in that area on Saturday (Hull Royal :fedup:) Probably back again soon...who owns the sawmill that they've been quite careful not to include in the images?
Bloody hell that's a journey for you mate. Nice view of the Humber Bridge as you come in on A63 though:)

I think that’s been sold earlier or the buyer of that has then parcelled the land up to sell on , there’s building work going on at the entrance to the saw mill .......

Back