• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

WOOHOO

ME.PNG

My wife and I have had a love affair with Brittany for around 15 years, I am guessing at around 35 trips. It is easy for us to jump on the ferry from Plymouth, only 40 mins away, and head south. We kept a caravan over there for a few years, Cap Sizun, and enjoyed some wonderful breaks. Cannot wait to get back, could easily live there tbh......Wish I had concentrated more during French lessons, instead of a girl called Susan!

much better quality of life , less people around , plenty of beaches i think a bit cheaper to live, If i do get my residency will put in some decent effort to learn the lingo

much better quality of life , less people around , plenty of beaches i think a bit cheaper to live, If i do get my residency will put in some decent effort to learn the lingo
I think you have hit the nail on the head, quality of life. I liken Brittany to where I live, it is like the best of Devon and Cornwall with 75% of the people removed. I absolutely love where I live, and would never live anywhere else in the U.K, remove all those people and it would be unbeatable. These islands of ours are far to overcrowded.

Back