• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

working party

A bit of mud on the way in. By the way Bill, we shared your piece of cake! And the log pile is growing. Flies are a bit of a nuisance.
DSC_0822.JPG

Gutted now Dick :(......missed the caaaaake :rofl:
Hope you are all enjoying it there.
Surprised about the mud with this dry spell we are having.
How is that bridge holding up?
Good effort on the log pile guys......:thumbsup:

Gav still doing well on his diet then.....like like liiiiiiike :rofl:
Great start on the log pile guys.
How is the river........still flowing well or has the dry spell affected it.?

Gav still doing well on his diet then.....like like liiiiiiike :rofl:
Great start on the log pile guys.
How is the river........still flowing well or has the dry spell affected it.?

the river still has plenty of flow mate :thumbsup:...the track is very dry but the water splashes have now turned into a mud bath :rofl:

Last edited:
I see you are up and about Neil.........got the kettle on?
How did you get on driving the CRV up the track.........they don’t do bad do they?

Apart from the alarming scraping noises it wasn't too bad Bill.

Time will tell if anything breaks as a result of it.

The CRV is quite capable with the upgraded tyres but I don't think it is as robust as some of the other 4x4 vehicles ! :)

Apart from the alarming scraping noises it wasn't too bad Bill.

Time will tell if anything breaks as a result of it.

The CRV is quite capable with the upgraded tyres but I don't think it is as robust as some of the other 4x4 vehicles ! :)
It should be fine Neil, any car is only as good as the driver. Ive taken front wheel drive where people have failed in 4x4's

It should be fine Neil, any car is only as good as the driver. Ive taken front wheel drive where people have failed in 4x4's

:rofl:

I was a bag of nerves Joe both up the track & down !

I thought there was a good chance of me writing-off the only car I own ! :D

Back