• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Yet another rescue.

A couple of new photos, the hair is coming back around her eyes, and she has a glossy coat now with much more muscle (mainly between her ears)
She is now housetrained, understands "sit, down, stay, come, leave" and our more idiosyncratic command of "this way" for when she starts to wander off.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I was born weak...Louise says I can resist anything except temptation. If it wasn't for the fact that she wakes up at 05:30 most mornings needing a poop I would have given in long ago. (It's because we're still feeding her more than twice as much food as she should be having in order to build muscle.)
She currently gets close to 2lbs of minced offal each day from the butcher (who gives us a great discount because we're buying so much.) She's also getting chicken wings and working dog kibble as training treats....no wonder she's bulking up quickly.

She is lovely Mike....and in good hands :)

Long legs.....could be a bit of greyhound Whippet in her perhaps?
That was my initial thought Bill but then seeing how skinny she is accentuates the leng7th of her legs

Ystranc you've done a wonderful deed, sir. She looks very relaxed and content with you. Maybe shes receiving genuine care for the first time in her short life. Shes a pretty girl and her posture and expression is priceless. Lets see a snap of her working on those chook wings! šŸ˜‹

Alan

Sorry mate, she lives up in Northumbria now with her new owners. While she was with us we were finding that she ate her food so fast it would have been hard to get a photo. The only other photos that I have are similar to the ones already posted.
I'm told that she's doing well in her new home. Her owners have her with them 24/7 so she's never left alone.

Back