• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Yo!!!

DMc Outdoors

Extremely Talkative
Helloooo everyone,
New to the site, my names Dean. I’ve been camping all my life however just over a year ago I decided to take it to the next level and try bushcraft in Scotland and have been wild camping ever since and I’ve totally fallen in love with it, to the point of where it’s mostly all I can think about 😂 it’s all about what new gear I can get and planning the next trip.
I normally go with my mate Kev but he’s busy with work at the mo so I’m actually trying my first ever solo trip next weekend and I’m really looking forward to it, going to cook a big steak and really enjoy myself. I’ll be sure to let you all know how it goes with some pictures hopefully too.
Just thought I would join something like this to reach out and share my experiences with other like minded people, hope you will accept me into your family.
Big love
Deano 👍🏻

Helloooo everyone,
New to the site, my names Dean. I’ve been camping all my life however just over a year ago I decided to take it to the next level and try bushcraft in Scotland and have been wild camping ever since and I’ve totally fallen in love with it, to the point of where it’s mostly all I can think about 😂 it’s all about what new gear I can get and planning the next trip.
I normally go with my mate Kev but he’s busy with work at the mo so I’m actually trying my first ever solo trip next weekend and I’m really looking forward to it, going to cook a big steak and really enjoy myself. I’ll be sure to let you all know how it goes with some pictures hopefully too.
Just thought I would join something like this to reach out and share my experiences with other like minded people, hope you will accept me into your family.
Big love
Deano 👍🏻
[/QUOTe
Welcome to the family Dean, if you need somebody sensible to chat to I'm here most of the time:rofl:

Christmas was kind to me with new kit! Very kind 😂
40A40539-F8AD-4B69-AC53-FD24E9376F16.jpeg

Back