• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

You beardies...

Both meals looked great...that grapefruit juice would be helped down with some vodka though. Nice job of crowbarring in a picture of the new garden furniture Mark πŸ‘

Both meals looked great...that grapefruit juice would be helped down with some vodka though. Nice job of crowbarring in a picture of the new garden furniture Mark πŸ‘

still try to figure out how to crowbar my new thong in also πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

I'm not exactly sure what you wish to crowbar your new thong into but when you manage it please feel free not to share the pictures

Figured it out 😁 thong and all πŸ˜‚
E9D86D0F-385F-4F5B-996C-532117C79A8F.jpeg

πŸ˜… Phew! Thank the gods old and new....for one horrible moment....but, never mind.

Mark, you need to wash your thong mate πŸ˜‚

Back to OP.

This friggin' face fungus is really drivin me nuts! My wife went to town thus morning. Shes due back tomorrow evening and will bring me a new electric trimmer. Im counting down the seconds!

😫

Alan

Growing some face fungus to , at the wife’s disgust, she hates me in a beard…. I will give in eventually and shave it lol

Back to OP.

This friggin' face fungus is really drivin me nuts! My wife went to town thus morning. Shes due back tomorrow evening and will bring me a new electric trimmer. Im counting down the seconds!

😫

Alan
If you're expecting sympathy from a load of bearded old gits then you may be disappointed... What if she comes back with some beard wax instead of clippers? πŸ˜–

Good mornin' gents.

My wife rolled back into camp at about 9.30pm last night and I helped her unload the supplies from her truck...

At first she pretended she had forgotten the trimmer despite me constantly texting her about it! 😑 But then she handed it over and I immediately got to work... What a relief!!

I know beards are fashionable in some circles and I won't get much sympathy from a bunch of crusty old bushmen, but my face had been really itchy these last two weeks and life had been miserable. Trimming back to my usual short stubble and I immediately felt better...πŸ‘

I guess some of us are more predisposed to face fungus than others.

Alan

I started with the beard some years back out of laziness but after shaving it all off for a funeral some time back I decided that shaving didn't suit me and I preferred the beard...sometimes it's long, sometimes I keep it short but I usually have the beard in some form or other.

Back