• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Your own land.

Sod the log cabin, would still use my hammock and tarp setup. A small sheltered workspace and a cob walled double lean to. As primitive as possible and then spent the rest of any money I had to build a big fence around my plot with a pack of 50 american akitas or malinois. Keep un welcome people away!

Sod the log cabin, would still use my hammock and tarp setup. A small sheltered workspace and a cob walled double lean to. As primitive as possible and then spent the rest of any money I had to build a big fence around my plot with a pack of 50 american akitas or malinois. Keep un welcome people away!
It sounds like you're in need of a little extra elbow room today Woody..

It sounds like you're in need of a little extra elbow room today Woody..
No im quite happy for people to be around. Just get a bit miffed when I visit the woods im looking after to find fox hunters have cut down trees to make jumps all along the footpath and have d3cimated every fox and badger in a mile radius just so they can feel a bit more manly!

No im quite happy for people to be around. Just get a bit miffed when I visit the woods im looking after to find fox hunters have cut down trees to make jumps all along the footpath and have d3cimated every fox and badger in a mile radius just so they can feel a bit more manly!
B*stards

Last edited by a moderator:
W*nkers

Last edited by a moderator:
With 10 acres of just natural woodland left from mother nature with enough small game , duck , partridge, goose rabbit ETC to responsibly hunt , wold have a vegetable crop in there as well and again enough fish in any water source, with that and natural foraging a small camp set up and a BFG to shoot any fecker that tries to take it

I've been walking in my own tiny woodland that has been planted in stages over the last thirteen years as well as the more mature woods on either side of our place. This is the time of year is the season of hard outdoor work. Felling dead or damaged, planting and fencing.

Back