• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

zipper pulls

asemery

Extremely Talkative
Some of my latest
zipper pulls/key ring fobs

llYAZmp.jpg

llYAZmp.jpg

QTAbbPH.jpg

Thank you. Here is what should have been included in the last post instead of the duplicate

XKBUYuz.jpg

Started to make a white ribbon like the pink sample above, eliminated the right hand tab. No glue used in my knotting

JN0dtIk.jpg

This is something I've fancied trying, fair play for it mate, yet another thing I need to get my finger out on.

@WildWood1965

Kneef found some good zipper pulls........looked at them at the meet in Scotland.
Perhaps he can put a link up for anyone not wanting to actually make their own?
Might invest in a few myself .....they looked well made 👍

Nice one Bill

I have dealt with Alex a few times now & he is a nice chap who takes great pride in his work

Send me a p.m with your address & I will send you a dozen split rings if you like ! 🆒

Hi Neil :)

Yes, buddy............I did notice the quality of his work when I had a look at yours......top notch mate 👍
A very kind offer of the split rings..........I do actually have a lot here that I use for some of my leather work.....but thank you anyway 👍

I think it would be better to attach them directly to the zippers, isn't it?
It would be very difficult to tie directly onto the zipper tab. The article that the zipper is attached to would interfere with the tying process. The split ring or clip allows for easy tying and attachment to the tab. It is also easy to transfer the pull from one article to another if desired.

Back