• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Anybody Interested in Remote Controlled Helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spock

Thank you for waiting for me to get back to you.:thumbsup:

I have spoken with my Son.........he has flown the smaller ones and would appreciate the Honey Bee 2..................... and the challenge of flying it:thumbsup:
We will return the postage and are more than willing to offer you some cash too.

I will PM my address to you for when you have the time to post.......no rush at all mate.

Thank you on behalf of my Son.....and me :):thumbsup:

No bother Sherg, it's yours - this one has an-onboard camera and I found it quite easy to fly back when I was flying them all.

Once I get the packaging organised for them all I'll get it posted.

i bet when it went in to the lines it went with a bang
It didn't actually, though that was what I was expecting - I guess being all plastic there was no shorting out, but it certainly fell like a brick down into a ploughed field - hasn't flown right since. :rolleyes:

@Spock

Thank you for waiting for me to get back to you.:thumbsup:

I have spoken with my Son.........he has flown the smaller ones and would appreciate the Honey Bee 2..................... and the challenge of flying it:thumbsup:
We will return the postage and are more than willing to offer you some cash too.

I will PM my address to you for when you have the time to post.......no rush at all mate.

Thank you on behalf of my Son.....and me :):thumbsup:
Ok One Shot, it's yours. I'll post as soon as I'm able too. :)

Okly dokly, now that's sorted, I've decided to keep the two 8 inch ones (the wee 7 inch one is kaput so is binned) as whilst charging them all for testing if they still worked (all okay) I found my inner childhood again and as they're primarily indoor models-they're mine! :p

I must mention for you chaps, that although everything is there required to operate and charge them, I have no instruction manuals available - lost long ago amongst mountains of paperwork that, quite frankly, I'm loathe to wade through - sorry, but I know for a fact that there's plenty of online manuals available. :)

No bother Sherg, it's yours - this one has an-onboard camera and I found it quite easy to fly back when I was flying them all.

Once I get the packaging organised for them all I'll get it posted.
Awesome thank you he will love it. Just pm me and I will send you everything you need

Right helicopter chaps, I've just finished wrapping the buggers - feck I haven't wrapped ow't since I had ankle biters! :eek:

Hopefully I'll get them posted this week or next. My extreme apologies for taking so long.

Incidentally, what's the best way to post them cos I haven't a scooby how to go about it?

If they are well packaged with plenty of protection parcelfarce are OK, I would think the best way is in a ups box.
Just had something delivered in a "My Hermies" wrap and that was ok.
Most of the replacement doors sent out to customers via parcelfarce are damaged but that's probably as much the packaging as the handling.

They're well wrapped and in their original packing boxes, what I meant was how and where do I post them? In't post office, if so, what's the procedure cos I've never done it before - I'm a posting virgin. :confused:

Aye, in't post office, they'll weigh the packages and tell you how much it'll cost to send. You can pay a bit more and have them insured if they're valuable. You hand over your dosh and it's done.

I think there are various new-fangled competitors to Royal Mail who are cheaper, some of which may collect from your wee hovel -- Parcelmonkey perhaps? I'm sure others will pipe up, since I'm a little out of touch with the UK postal scene...

Thanks chaps, that's what I did - managed to get them picked up from t'hoose yesterday (3rd May) by Parcel Farce 48 - so hopefully they'll arrive safely within a few days. :cool:

I was going to drive in to town and post them, but I knackered my back so much that I couldn't even get into the Landy never mind drive the bugger! I reckon I fecked my back when zeroing my scope on't old Vulcan springer - damn, it was hard cocking the bazza.

Got mine , thank you
It's ACE
Well it would be if I could fly it without crashing
Suppose I'll have to let the kids have a go

Cheers Ray
IMG_20180510_170614.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back