• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Aviemore 2022 Attendees

I looked on Google briefly but wasn't sure exactly which was our pitch, could you ask about hammocks please @Matt
ok mate just had a google earth of the site and found where we will be pitching up and our area is surrounded by trees so im sure there will be no issues with hanging your hammock mate :thumbsup: (as with most camp sites providing no damage is done to the trees :thumbsup: )

Last edited:
A heads up guys book in time at the site starts at 1400 (thats 2 oclock @Ark79 ) on the 17th jan please can you plan your arrivals to be around 1500 so it give,s me a chance to get booked in and to give the site owners a heads up on the impending invasion :)

Last edited:
2022 !! After yesterday's little escapade and subsequent declarations, it may be that Passports and even Euros may need to be considered by Sassenachs.....:rofl:

Just a heads up for every one who,s planning on going to this event please note the dates have changed as we had to move the event from 2021 to 2022 ... new dates are Monday 17th jan 1400 book in depart on sat 22nd ,,,

please let me know via this thread on your planned arrival day(if you havent already ) ... many thanks guys :cool: bring on the snow

Now we know @divebuddy won't be joining us......If the offer is still there.......I will jump in with you and Gav mate if there is still room?
If it means you having to pull the trailer.....I can always drive myself to save you the hassle.

Now we know @divebuddy won't be joining us......If the offer is still there.......I will jump in with you and Gav mate if there is still room?
If it means you having to pull the trailer.....I can always drive myself to save you the hassle.
you are more than welcome to jump in the landy with us mate :) will make a change to have some grown up conversation :rofl: :rofl:
I had planned to take the trailer on this trip anyways mate so its no Hassle ok . :thumbsup:

Back