• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Back yard survival LOL

I have no doubt in your igloo building skills Mark.....but the thaw is about happen and my concern is that by the time I got to Scotland the igloo will have melted 😀

Would be better than sitting in the open that's for sure, any shelter from further snow and wind would most likely save your life ;)

Well my day of got rudely interrupted and I got ordered to get out in the snow with the kids:thumbsdown::rofl:

Good bit of fun though :D well worth the interruption. After all I was only watching my favourite show “duel survival” :cool::D
View attachment 12738
We or should I say the kids decided they wanted an igloo. Good fun lol View attachment 12739View attachment 12740View attachment 12741View attachment 12742View attachment 12743
Not sure in a real survival situation this would be a good idea. It’s blooming hard :rofl:View attachment 12744View attachment 12745View attachment 12746View attachment 12748
Cracking day:D:thumbsup:
That's a nice bit of work Mark, pity about the ugly bloke in the picture though:lol:

Back