• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bit of gardening

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
It’s been an on going project that’s changed design more times than I would care to mention 🙄

had to come up with a design for the retaining wall as this part of the garden is around 18 inches higher than the rest, without having a retaining wall I would have to drop right round the house, not a job for a shovel 🤔 anyway it worked out ok ..
1B7B8FC4-0E0F-422A-A6D1-6551BCBBAB4F.jpeg

to this
9732E576-C64F-4349-B57E-EF080C5D1B33.jpeg

I still have to put decking round the planters at either side and line them with pond liner.

Tidy job Mark 👍, no DIY SOS call outs to your hoose. That nice level bit looks like it could support a hot tub?

Tho a hot tub is in talks 😂
It's a bloody good idea if you ask me... I want a small wooden one (Japanese style) with a wood fired water heater for our place but I'm going to have to wait a while for it until I can afford the one I really want...

It's a bloody good idea if you ask me... I want a small wooden one (Japanese style) with a wood fired water heater for our place but I'm going to have to wait a while for it until I can afford the one I really want...

that dose sound nice and I know the one your talking about 😁 still it’s very possible we will be moving hoos in the not so distant future so I won’t be spending much just now 👎

@Ystranc

Any chance you can get it in and fitted before we arrive Mike......just a thought 🤔 🤭

Back