• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

camping holiday

Joecole

Very Obsessed
tmp_25758-20170612_2002301236722416.jpg

Woke up at 3.30 this morning very cold becau se I brought the wrong sleeping bag so t got up and had a mug of tea. Great location, my tent is about 4 metres from the edge of the lake. @mark had a few carp on sweet corn

Last edited:
View attachment 10372
Woke up at 3.30 this morning very cold becau se I brought the wrong sleeping bag so t got up and had a mug of tea. Great location, my tent is about 4 metres from the edge of the lake. @mark had a few carp on sweet corn

Cold. . . Wrong sleeping bag? What is going on joe it's not dropped below 12* overnight this week lol

Ths
Nice little mirror......Nice one joe :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's only one of msny
Cold. . . Wrong sleeping bag? What is going on joe it's not dropped below 12* overnight this week lol
Morning mate thinking the nights were going to be a lot warmer I brought my very lightweight bag but Monday night it went below 6 here possibly because I'm right on the edge of the lake

Get some bushes between you and the water joe or get
higher a few feet ;)

Ths
Nice little mirror......Nice one joe :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's only one of msny
Morning mate thinking the nights were going to be a lot warmer I brought my very lightweight bag but Monday night it went below 6 here possibly because I'm right on
Get some bushes between you and the water joe or get
higher a few feet ;)
Can't be bothered Lee,last night wasn't to bad

Well weather looks good from now till all weekend joe ;)

Don't get an Italian lightweight sleeping bag the teeth on the zip are like chainsaw teeth

tmp_16042-IMG-20170614-WA00001812109997.jpeg

Back